Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Inconceivable!



Vizzini:
Inconceivable.
Inigo Montoya:
You keep using that word. I do not think it means, what you think it means.

While I did promise to make my blog more mommy-like, I just could not resist the compulsion to post one political blog this close to the election. With many political pundits suggesting that poll numbers are increasing for McCain in battleground states with early and absentee voting, I am drawn to recall the 2000 election, where I sat in the home of a good friend in Oakland as Florida was first called for Gore than Bush. I am getting a whiff of that familiar feeling and I hope and pray that those who say they are going to vote, do and that despite any polling errors, computerized glitches or outright voter disenfranchisement, Obama pulls through.

I cannot fathom the inconceivable.
BTW Doesn't McCain look like Wallace Shawn (Vizzini from Princess Bride)?




+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey michelle found this blog of yours !


love ya !!!!! mom