Sunday, February 4, 2007

Pearl Restaurant- Napa, California





Pearl Restaurant was an amazing feast for both the eyes and tummy. Most enjoyable - Pot de Creme. Shoulda had that FIRST!

Here's a big thanks to the always fantabeaulos Chris and Michelle for hussling the wine cellar and filling my head with dreams of Paris. To Arianna and her fabulous NY-do'(How can one gal be so damn cute?) To Ari's mate, Chris, for showing me the ropes on how to take a proper table shot and for enduring the endless flashes of light in his eyes just to get the four shots you see here. (Oh yeah, and for allowing me to grope Ari! I slept well last night!) To Jennifer for her amazing ability to throw $5.00 words around like a lasso at a rodeo while holding down her hootch. A big Yip!Yip! Cowgirl! to that! and never last and always closest to my heart, my sweetiepie, Laura, because she's a bad mama-jamma, just as fine as she can be...HEY!

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

Good friends, good dessert! Great combination!