Saturday, March 3, 2007

Feelin' Groovy







Let the sunshine...let the sunshine in... I walked over 2 miles today up and around the City (SF) taking pictures, hitting SFMOMA for the Picasso exhibit (a must see!) and taking paths I have never ventured around. Stopped off at VinoVenue a kind of strange trip at first, (you buy a tasting card and go to these kiosks where the tasting pour is automated and the wine dipensed from the bottle via temp regulated argon dispensers! Met a gal who held 10 different bars of chocolate at the bar and was introduced to Vosges' Naga Bar. Indian curry, coconut flake and milk chocolate. Brilliant! Really was relaxed until I remembered last ferry out 7:30 and with the Chinese New Year Parade, I knew I had to hightail it back to the "ho".

1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

I like your photos, very nice Grrl! Sorry I missed it, NEXT time for sure, ok? Love the present on our door step, made me laugh! xoxo